Job Duties/Responsibilities will include:
- Compile renewal application, ensure all supporting documentation is attached.
- Distribute initial licence renewal notification with list of requirements to site owners 3 months prior to submission deadline
- Request CIPC report confirming shareholding of Companies, for all renewals.
- Confirm telephonically notice received for renewal and confirm meetings for the first 2 weeks in the month of submission.
- Prepare relevant documentation prior to site visit.
- Facilitate updated photos, capture fingerprints and request ITC reports as required.
- Liaise with site owners, accountants and SARS to ensure timeous receipt of Tax Clearance Certificates
- Ensure all relevant documents are commissioned by a Commissioner of Oaths or certified as an original copy.
- Initial Quality Assurance on renewal application.
- Copy and scan applications for internal reference
- Attend to requests for additional information as requested by the Board timeously.
- To ensure continuous compliance with internal and external Policies and Procedures and Regulations with all related Regulatory Authorities.
- To assist with licence compliance (change of ownership/renewals/additional employees).
- To capture fingerprints for new training delegates.
- To ensure that the correct stock levels of controlled stationery, machine locks, keys and employee cards are maintained. (if required)
- General administration work associated with the department.
Candidate Requirements/ Experience:
- Grade 12
- A minimum of at least 2 years proven administration experience with emphasis on attention to detail.
- A valid code 08 drivers licence
- The ability to travel and sleep away from home is an inherent requirement of this job.
- English and another language would be advantageous.
- Proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel.
- The ability:
- To focus on results through customer focus, managing work and planning.
- To express potential through adaptability, initiating action, work standards and stress tolerance.
- To interact effectively through communication, building customer loyalty and trust and managing conflict.
- To achieve goals by contributing to team success and follow up.
If you have not been responded to within 21 days of the closing date please accept that your application was not successful.
|Admin and Office