Job Duties/Responsibilities will include:
- Configure and support Symantec Endpoint Protection antivirus.
- Knowledge of firewall rules and should be involved in the review of the firewall policies.
- Identify threats and working on steps to defend against them.
- General or basic knowledge of vulnerability assessments and penetration tests.
- Security awareness/procedures.
- Participate in audit findings remediation exercises.
- Troubleshoot security issues and ensure network devices are protected against vulnerabilities.
Candidate Requirements/ Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree / National Diploma or equivalent in IT
- N+, Security+, Cybersecurity Analyst+, and any other technical certificate
- 2-3 years of experience in a security role
If you have not been responded to within 21 days of the closing date please accept that your application was not successful.