Job Duties/Responsibilities will include:
- To provide technical and operational support and assistance to the Portfolio, and Building Managers.
- To ensure compliance to statutory regulations, policies, and procedures by conducting inspections and liaising with tenants to assist with non-compliance.
- Monitor BO installations, take-on inspections, and take-back inspections.
- To project manage the refurbishments, redevelopments, additions, and redecorations of buildings.
- To perform administrative functions such as issuing of orders and processing of invoices in accordance with the company procurement policy.
- To liaise with clients, responding to queries in quick turnaround times and generally manage the client-landlord relationship.
- To effectively manage service providers, to ensure effective and efficient service delivery in a cost-effective manner and in line with good business practices.
- To conduct building inspections to ensure standards are maintained.
- To identify opportunities to optimise the performance and efficiency of the building (i.e., water-saving initiatives – greening initiatives) and to ensure the delivery of high value-add recommendations.
- To monitor, investigate and report on optimum recoveries on all utilities, including the required meetings.
- To ensure procedures are in place to mitigate and manage risk, ensuring buildings are compliant to prescribed legislation, implement corrective action when required.
- To ensure timeous and accurate report writing.
- Ensure proactive life cycle management of all assets within the Portfolio.
- Ensure year-on-year proactive maintenance planning of all assets within the Portfolio.
- Oversee RIMS proactively with the Building Managers team.
- Oversee Maintenance Service Desk effectively and drive Statutory and Preventative schedules. Managing reports & follow-up.
- Procurement – Align supplier management/procurement with GPT objectives.
- Oversee Asset Register with Building Managers.
- Oversee Roof Schedules in conjunction with Building Managers.
- Oversee Sprinkler schedule in conjunction with Building Managers.
- Oversee SAPOA Records and Property Information schedules.
- Oversee Small Works Rates and facilitate the small works RFP.
- Assist in the recruitment of technical staff for the sector.
- Manage Performance management and KPIs of service providers.
Candidate Requirements/ Experience:
- Property Construction Studies / FM Management Degree and five years of experience with a technical qualification such as Electrical \ Mechanical technician.
- Green Building Accredited Professional or a relevant Built Environment Certificate plus minimum 5 years’ Facilities and Built Environment experience.
If you have not been responded to within 21 days of the closing date please accept that your application was not successful.
|Architecture and Construction