Job Duties/Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and maintain the COO’s diary and email account.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Organise inbound emails into appropriate folders and any relevant information to be copied into the correct file on the hard drive
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the COO to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the COO match his requirements.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the COO by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Ensure the COO is fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements he is involved in. keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the COO.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of COO, including the drafting of general replies.
- Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of COO.
- Keep and retrieve files
- Ensure guests meeting with the COO are well taken care of.
- Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences
Candidate Requirements/ Experience:
- Grade 12 qualification
- A minimum of five years PA/ Secretarial experience at senior level
- Shorthand and excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential
- Excellent computer literacy is a pre-requisite and will be tested (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional telephone manner
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Bright, confident personality
- Well presented
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
If you have not been responded to within 21 days of the closing date please accept that your application was not successful.
|Admin and Office