Job Duties/Responsibilities will include:
- Understanding of the current operations / systems
- Improving the Group Purchasing policy and planning system ensuring adherence to these.
- Placing and tracking purchase orders
- Assisting and administration of supplier contracts
- Assist with conducting negotiations to the best advantage of the company
- Effective proactive communication with other departments as necessary to plan purchases and deliveries
- Arranging the collection / delivery of goods
- Tracking the movement of goods to final destination
- Receiving, Storage and Despatch of goods.
- Responsibility for control of stores and stock takes
- Administration and reporting
Candidate Requirements/ Experience:
- Valid Driver’s License
- MS Office
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Highly organised and driven individual
- Problem Solver
- Minimum 3 Years’ Experience in administration, buying and logistics
If you have not been responded to within 21 days of the closing date please accept that your application was not successful.